However, it felt like the practice was still stuck in the past and I was frustrated by the
acupuncture options out there for working professionals. So, I set out to create my own. I thought that by creating a great experience at a good price point, the practice will reach many more people.
More importantly, health doesn’t always need to be so serious or complicated. I’ve taken out the woo woo and created an experience that makes looking and feeling your best easy and fun.
The first location of Pricc opened in Notting Hill in October 2021. Hopefully this is the first of many locations, and contributes to my mission to get more people to experience how incredible the benefits of acupuncture are!
Pricc would be nothing without the amazing practitioners that make up the team, and you will get to see first hand how talented and passionate they are.
If you have any questions or feedback please email me at email@example.com. I would love to hear from you (even If you hate it)!
- Received her degree from the The City College of Acupuncture
- Additional diplomas in facial cosmetic acupuncture, fertility and IVF support
- Is also a trained facialist!
- Book in for Tuesdays if you want to see Nicoletta!
- Trained at the College of Naturopathic medicine for 5 years
- Is also a qualified naturopath and incorporates this within acupuncture sessions; looking at her clients' full lifestyles
- Additional training in managing the menopause with acupuncture
- Catch her at Pricc on Sundays!
- Bachelors degree from the University of Westminster in Traditional Chinese Medicine, and a masters degree in Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Over 10 years of clinical experience in acupuncture, cupping and herbs
- In addition to acupuncture, has been a massage therapist for over 16 years and incorporates elements of this into her treatments
- Also works at Third Space gym as an acupuncturist
- Book in to see her on Mondays
- Obtained her degree at the College of Integrated Chinese Medicine (CICM), combining elements of TCM and Five Elements
- Additional diploma in facial and cosmetic acupuncture
- Practices at a clinic in Cambridge when she is not at Pricc
- Book in to see her on Wednesdays and Fridays!
- Graduated from the University of Westminster with a degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Also an accredited practitioner of the 5 point NADA protocol Auricular Acupuncture for Addiction and Detoxification
- Recently took part in workshop clinics for long covid and post viral fatigue
- Used to work in book publishing so understands how a poor work/life balance can affect one's health
- Works at Pricc on Thursday evening and Saturdays!
- Degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine from University of Salford
- Has over 12 years of clinical experience in acupuncture, including training at Guiyang Hospital in China.
-Aside from Pricc, runs the Notting Hill Therapy Clinic and sees patients that are part of the Grenfell project
-Additional diploma in facial acupuncture
-See her on Thursday afternoons!
- Completed a 4 year degree at the College of Integrated Chinese medicine, combining both TCM and Five Elements
- Also works at the Brackenbury Clinic
- Currently on maternity leave but will be back next year!