If you’re not happy with your treatment, please reach out to us (give us a buzz at 07708 644044 or email us at email@example.com). As a general rule of thumb we don’t refund services, but we want you to be 100% satisfied. So let’s chat and figure out how we can help you feel your best.
Because we want you to be happy, we offer a generous return policy.
- Within 30 days: Unopened product in original packaging can be returned for a full refund, exchange or store credit. Opened product can be returned for exchange or store credit.
- Between 31-60 days: Opened or unopened product can be returned for exchange or store credit.
- More than 60 days: By this point, we feel you’ve had enough time to decide if a product is right for you… we don’t offer refunds or exchanges beyond 2 months.
Physical gift cards are like cash. They don’t expire, but unfortunately they can’t be replaced if they are lost or stolen. They also can’t be exchanged for cash unless required by law.
More than 24 hours before your appointment?
- No problem! You can either give us a call or cancel using the link found in your confirmation and reminder emails.
Within 24 hours of your appointment?
- We get it - things come up last minute! Do your best to let us know as soon as you can (you can either give us a call or email firstname.lastname@example.org), and we’ll help you reschedule within the next 7 business days to avoid a late cancellation fee. If you’re unable to reschedule, you will be charged.
- We’ve got a busy studio and we work hard to make sure our practitioners are on time for you, so it’s equally important that customers arrive on time, too. We recommend coming five minutes early to get settled and enjoy a complimentary tea.
- We’ll do our best to help you keep your appointment, but no guarantees if you’re more than five minutes late.
- Also note that if you ghost us, no-shows are charged in full.
To support a greener world, Pricc is a cash-free business. We accept debit and all major credit cards.
LAST UPDATED: October, 2021
Please read these Terms of Service (“Agreement”) carefully. By continuing to access or use the Services (as defined below), you consent to this Agreement. If you do not agree to this Agreement, do not access or otherwise use all or any portion of the Services.
If you are under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must first accept this Agreement on your behalf. By using the Services (as defined below), you affirm that you are over the age of 18. If you register as the parent or legal guardian on behalf of a minor, you will be fully responsible for compliance with, and your minor child’s compliance with, this Agreement.
This Agreement is between you and P Acupuncture Ltd (“Pricc” or “we”) concerning your use of (including any access to) the products and/or services that we make available to you (all of the foregoing, collectively, “Services”). Your use of the Services is governed by this Agreement. By agreeing to this Agreement, you acknowledge that you have read and been provided with a copy of Pricc's privacy notice which is available at www.pricc.co.uk/privacy. This Agreement is in addition to, and does not impact in any way, any Terms of Service that you have agreed to with Pricc.
BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
- IF YOU HAVE, OR ARE HAVING, A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD CONTACT YOUR LOCAL EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION SYSTEM, OR GO TO YOUR LOCAL EMERGENCY ROOM.
- Neither Pricc nor its providers are contracted to be in-network providers with any health plans or third party payors. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for the full cost of all services rendered by Pricc on your behalf.
- Taping/Photographing. With regard to your use of the services provided by Pricc, you photography and taping of the practitioners and the treatment is forbidden unless explicitly agreed upon before the treatment.
- Pricc providers reserve the right to deny care if deemed inappropriate and/or due to potential misuse of services.
- Changes. We may change this Agreement by notifying you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting a revised Agreement through the Services. Any such changes will not apply to any dispute between you and us arising prior to the date on which we posted the revised Agreement incorporating such changes, or otherwise notified you of such changes. Your use of the Services following any changes to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of such changes. The “LAST UPDATED” legend above indicates when this Agreement was last changed. We may, at any time and without liability, modify or discontinue all or part of the Services; charge, modify or waive any fees required to use the Services; or offer opportunities to some or all Services users.
- Feedback. If you provide to us any ideas, proposals, suggestions, recommendations or other materials (“Feedback”), whether related to the Services or otherwise, Pricc and our affiliates will be free to use and disclose the Feedback in our sole discretion without any obligations or restrictions of any kind, including creating and distributing any product or service that incorporates the Feedback without paying you any royalties. You hereby acknowledge and agree that your provision of such Feedback is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction, and does not place Pricc under any fiduciary or other obligation.
- Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated. Pricc may terminate or suspend your use of the Services at any time and without prior notice, including if Pricc believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement. Upon any such termination or suspension, your right to use the Services will immediately cease.
- Information or Complaints. If you have a question or complaint regarding the Services, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. You may also contact us by writing to P Acupuncture, 2b Chepstow Road, W2 5BH. Please note that e-mail communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly, you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your e-mail correspondence with us.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement does not, and will not be construed to, create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and Pricc. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severable from this Agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of your rights or obligations under this Agreement without our express prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of our rights or obligations under this Agreement without restriction. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Neither a course of dealing or conduct between you and us nor any trade practices shall be deemed to modify this Agreement. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is for convenience only, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision. All terms defined in the singular will have the same meanings when used in the plural, where appropriate and unless otherwise specified. Any use of the term “including” or variations thereof in this Agreement will be construed as if followed by the phrase “without limitation.” This Agreement, including any terms and conditions incorporated herein, is the entire agreement between you and Pricc relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and Pricc relating to such subject matter. Notices to you (including notices of changes to this Agreement) may be made via posting to the Services or by e-mail (including in each case via links), or by regular mail. Without limitation, a printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form will be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Pricc will not be responsible for any failure to fulfill any obligation due to any cause beyond its control.
- I DO AFFIRM THAT I HAVE BEEN ADVISED BY A LICENSED ACUPUNCTURIST TO CONSULT A PHYSICIAN REGARDING THE CONDITION OR CONDITIONS FOR WHICH I SEEK ACUPUNCTURE, CUPPING, OR LED TREATMENT.
- By agreeing to this Agreement, using the services at Pricc, you hereby acknowledge and agree on behalf of yourself, your heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns (collectively, “you” and/or “yourself”), that (a) there are certain inherent risks and dangers in undertaking anything, including acupuncture, led treatment, or cupping treatment; (b) you have voluntarily chosen to book a session with Pricc and have asked any questions or concerns you may have; (c) you have answered your health questionnaire truthfully and shared all relevant medical information; (d) you have been fully informed of the possible side effects and adverse effects of acupuncture, led treatment, or cupping treatment and e) you assume all risk for your health and well-being, and fully release and hold harmless for any responsibility, cost or damages Pricc, its practitioners, members and employees for any injury, harm or loss you may suffer, including death, as a result of participation in any activity at Pricc.
- YOU AGREE THAT TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Pricc WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, P Acupuncture WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, REPUTATIONAL HARM, OR LOSS OF DATA (EVEN IF FORESEEABLE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES.
- YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICES IS TO CEASE USE OF THE SERVICES.
- Pricc takes the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously and has put in place preventative measures to help reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, Pricc cannot guarantee that you, your family, or your guests will not become infected with COVID-19. It is possible that attending Pricc may place you in close physical contact with other members, attendees and staff and could increase the risk that you, your family members, and/or your guests contract COVID-19. You acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you, your family members and/or your guests may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at Pricc and that such exposure or infection could result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. You understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at Pricc may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of yourself or others, including, but not limited to, Pricc employees, members, and attendees.
- Consent to Professional Treatment - You certify that all information provided to us is true and correct, to the best of your knowledge. You grant your consent to Pricc and its staff to render treatment as deemed necessary by the acupuncturist. If you are a minor under the age of eighteen (18) at the date of treatment, I hereby stipulate that I am the legal guardian of the child and grant my consent for the treatment of the child as provided for herein. The patient may refuse treatment at any time.